Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome

Welcome friends, fellow haters and all others. This blog was created because I tend to go off on rants. My wife says I'm driving her crazy, so, for the well-being of my marriage, I'll expound volumes of hate and rationings of love all over this bitch (the internet; not sure the gender but everyone seems to think everything not human is female; boats, cars, et al.). Now, for clarification, I don't really hate Rachel Ray. I don't even know her but I do hate her on-screen persona. This is something I have been saving for a really really long time but it's a perfect example of the type of subject I'll be hating on, vigarously. I also love things and will from time to time share that, because I believe in that circular Chinese half and half symbol thingy. I ask you to participate by sharing your hates and loves; I'll act as a Commissioner of Taste and either give love or hate to your submission.

I feel a hate rant coming on very soon...

Deuces

2 comments: