Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rachel Ray Sucks!!!!!

Look at me, I'm a more gooder food maker.


So, this is not the actual blog but a warning. Rachel, the hate is coming. I have been trying to put my rage into words and, I gotta admit, it's tough. Right now, my hate is like a floodlight and I need to use my big boy words to focus it into a laser...an articulate, intelligent, concisely-worded laser of hate and fury. Problem is, ask any writer to put Love into words, to honestly and accurately describe what it is exactly. Won't happen. Shakespeare couldn't do it so how do I describe the exact same thing, but with Hate instead of Love. It's gonna be hard but I'm feel like I'm up to it. Every time I begin to write it in my head, I start stuttering and slobbering like a freakin madman, frothing at the mouth and everything. But I have a plan, so all I can say is be patient friends. My "Sistine Chapel", my "Romeo and Juliet" is coming. Besides, the rest of America seems so retardedly enamored of Clown-Face Ray that I feel she's entrenched deep enough, she ain't going nowhere.

Deuces

5 comments:

  1. Well, someone needs to get a life and quit focusing on other people's business. First of all, she is absolutely adorable and you are one of the "few" who must be so jealous or disturbed in the head by her that you might want to see a professional about this. Next, if you don't like her, don't watch her, listen to her or talk about her. Her life has nothing to do with yours, so get over it and move on. Calling her names won't help you either because as you put it "clown-face Ray" isn't bothered by you in the least. She's beautiful, wealthy, happy, successful, famous and no way intimidated by a loser like yourself. BTW, about the floodlight, hate, fury, stuttering (speakeasy.com might help), slobbering, frothing and everything - you might want to seek a doctor because if you don't the future might be very dim for you. Oh, I forgot - Rachel is going somewhere - forward without any threat from you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. And learn how to write- geez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel is sooooo HOT! The person above is just crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, she sucks. I think she was born a man

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks hot, yah, like a hooker. I couldn't believe this was really her. She lost all credibility by having pictures like this released. I don't think "quick meals" anymore when I think of Rachel Ray, I think "quicky."

    Rant all you want solefly23, I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete